12.12.2017

Last minute gifts



Are you feeling the same? 
The last three weeks before Christmas are always the shortest in the year. There are so many appointments, so this time passes so fast (apart from the holiday time, ;-) ... which always passes very fast.)

There are only two weeks left until Christmas, so I would like to share some of my ideas for xmas gifts with you.

  • I love fashion. I think fashion is one of the best thing as a gift. Go to www.poppyapparel.com and find amazing sweaters, t-shirts, watches, bags, and many other amazing items. Get 10 % off at the check out by using my code glamham10. It´s free shipping worldwide, so there are no shipping costs.


  • If you are interested in stylish home design, go to the website www.the-bohome.com. Its an online shop for Boho & ethnic handcraft. 






  • This lollipop Baby cam is soooooooo great. Unfortunately my child is not a baby anymore...                                                                                                                        





















  • This is really funny. Taste it. You will find it HERE.






  • Meri Meri has so much nice little items. I am obsessed with this party loot bag. You find it HERE and HERE.



  • You find many lovely items for your children-room at www.littlehipstar.com.  You will fall in love with their cute and amazing items. 




Enjoy the advent time!  Wherever you are....I hope you are smiling!





Keine Kommentare: